- Application forms are issued by the school office in the month of December for Pre
primary and from January to March for other classes if vacancies exist.
Application forms along with the prospectus can be obtained on payment of the prescribed
fee of Rs. 500/- on all working days between 9.00am to 2.00pm.
- Eligible age for admission as on 1st June of the Academic year:
Preprimary I : 3 +
Preprimary II: 4 +
Class I : 5+
A child must be at least five years old on 1st June of the academic year
for admission to class I. For subsequent classes the eligible age is reckoned with
reference to 1st June.
- The filled in application should be submitted in the school office with all the
enclosures on or before the date specified by the school. Mere registration does
not guarantee admission.
- Certificates to be enclosed with the Application
The original certificate in support of date of birth or T.C./ School leaving certificate
shall however be submitted to the school positively at the time of admission.
- Birth Certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation/M.R.O
- Transfer Certificate / School Leaving Certificate with relevant entry of date of
birth for admission into class II and above.
- In case of inter – state transfer, the student must produce the T.C. duly countersigned
by the inspecting Officer /DEO in respect of state syllabus schools and by the Regional
Officer for CBSE schools.